Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2009

IPPA Awards




You might has seen the image above before, as it was posted back in November last year. But the reason I posted it again is that received a Diamond Award in the recent Irish Professional Photographers Association judging on Monday. A Diamond is the highest award given to an image in the judging. This was my first time to enter such a event and to come away with 4 Gold and 1 Diamond is wonderful.

Out of the 200 or so images submitted for judging only 4 received diamond and mine was one of them.

You can see the 5 images I entered by clicking on this Link.


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! There are all beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder, it's absolutely fantastic. Congrats on the price. Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The photo is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely magnificent photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards! I do remember this image, it is one of my favorites of yours. I enjoy these shoreline rocks scraped and worn by time.

    ReplyDelete