Pages

Friday 27 February 2009

Howth Lighthouse





Time again for Sky Watch Friday.
This image was taken on the U shape pier at Howth Village, Dublin on a day when I was out in Howth to take some images for a Stock Library. I am standing on the end of one side of the pier and the Lighthouse on the other side. This pier is very popular of the old fashion Sunday afternoon walk. You will find it very hard to get a parking stop. After you walk you can go to one of the best placed in Dublin for a bag a Chips. I have posted a image before from the other side of the pier looking at all the boats. You can have a look with this Link.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing shot! Fantastic sky watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another excellent monochrome sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need for me to tell you it's excellent, but is is. Hope you are bettr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo beautiful and I really whish I was there!!! Great depht in the picture, and wonderful clouds :)

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your black & white images but find many of them too high in contrast. I ported one of them into iPhoto on my Mac and reduced the contrast just a bit which was more to my taste. Nevertheless, great images!

    ReplyDelete