Pages

Monday 9 February 2009

200 Post milestone




I want to start by saying a big thank you too all my fellow photographers and bloggers for the comments on my blog over the past couple of years. This is the 200th post and I hope you have enjoyed and maybe learned somethings to help you in your photography.

You may have seen the above image before as it was one of the first I posted. This image is Inch Beach, Co Kerry. This image means a lot to me as it's the first photo that I sold and started the ball rolling on my photographic career. I am now a Professional Photographer ( what ever that means? ) selling my B&W Landscapes from my website ( blackandwhite.ie ) and teaching photography. The one thing I have learned over the past couple of years is this : enjoy this wonderful landscape that surrounds you. If photography is your hobby or you are a Pro, you will never stop learning and be amazed by the wonderful images taken by others.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 200th Post milestone! And I thank you for the tips, information and the inspiration of black and white photography. On a personal level, I feel I have accomplished much. Yet, I know there is much still to learn and improve upon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's a superb photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning capture. Congratulations on your 200th Post.

    ReplyDelete