Pages

Saturday 2 May 2009

Newfoundland Bay 3



Here is your Scenic Sunday image.

I started the week off with an image from Newfoundlandbay Killarney and now I will finish the week with an image from Newfoundlandbay. In this image you can see the two swans that stayed with me for the couple of hours I was shooting at this location. It was great to have a bit of company and some thing to talk to about my composition !

The wonderful cloud formations are just about starting, which are visible in the previous posts.

I must continue the "All about Composition and Your Camera". You have only Depth and Movement under Illusion and then we are into the final Chapter of Unity of Purpose, Matter and Manner. If you have missed the others check out the "Tips and Tricks" in the sidebar.

Enjoy the rest of your Weekend as we in Ireland have an extra day rest with the May bank holiday weekend (god knows the banks need the extra day >*&%^$ ).

13 comments:

  1. It's the swans and the breaking light in the sky that really make this picture for me. Beautiful. And enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice with the birds at the bottom. Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really a broken record when it comes to commenting on your photos, I always find them dramatic and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another collection of your scenic images. I love the scenery. And to be honest I am somewhat jealous at you, you know why? Because these panoramic views you take, you see it with your own eyes, unlike us we see it in your photos (but I am still thankful), you are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! The light, the reflections, the swans. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this one looks almost like out of a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would say this is extraordinary but it seems everything on your photoblog is so .... wow... um your skies are amazing, your use of dof, contrast, lighting and exposure are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning image! The swans and that wild element to the scene. But they are so unpredictable. they are always moving, and you never know when they will become spooked and fly off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glass like water really draws the eye across the image. Always perfect.

    ReplyDelete