Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

Howth Head 2



Here is your My World image.

We continue the walk around Howth Head. And as I said in the last post, you will see The Bailey Lighthouse. Ok it's a bit small in this image. The above image was taken along the cliff walk and this path continues along the edge of the cliff towards the lighthouse. I did not get any closer to the lighthouse but will look in the vault to see if I have a better image for you tomorrow. From the lighthouse you continue walking north and will end up in Howth village and harbour.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great photo, I can just hear the waves crashing against the rocks. Your blog is always a joy.......

    Have a great week
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images Neil and an interesting blog with many links and pages of yours that I will come back and read in greater detail. Thanks for sharing on My World.
    Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. striking image you got there..really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent shot, as always Neil! Dramatic and beautiful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete