Pages

Thursday 30 April 2009

Loch Lein 3




Here is your Sky Watch Friday image.

We continue the sequence of images from Lough Lein with the above image. In this image you have full view of the mad cloud formation which is partly in view in the Louch Lein post. Also you can see the path (just to the right of the tree) from the Loch Lein 2 post. The Castlelough Bay is a wonderful horse shoe shape bay on both sides of the castle.

As you can see I have change the style of the bog. I wanted to try and keep it as close to my main website style ( www.blackandwhite.ie ) as possible.

A mad busy weekend in store as it's my daughters 10th birthday, with a party for the class mates on Saturday then the neighbours on Sunday in Dublin Zoo and to round the weekend off the grandmothers on Monday (it's a holiday weekend here in Ireland).

17 comments:

  1. A very dramatic scene! Beautiful landscape and sky, looks like storm is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning shot. Very well composed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tonalrange, great b/w. How on earth do you do it? And agree you on making pics, not taking. Happy SWF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That Sky is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a wild Savanna. The monsoon sesason is here, and mother of all storms is about to begin.
    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photography never ceases to amaze me.

    Have a great weekend
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very captivating shot. Glorious too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic shot, Neil! The black and white shots are so dramatic! Just stunning! Happy SWF! Enjoy the birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sensational .. monochrome skies .. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH, that's gorgeous- I actually caught my breath. I'm so glad I stopped by- now I'm longing for a trip 'cross the pond!
    Stunning, thank you!
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning image. I like your B&W style

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a dramatic looking sky. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning! The B&W processing gives this a very dramatic mood!

    ReplyDelete
  15. powerful image with the dark cloud drawing you right into it...like the lone tree against the light background.

    have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photographs. I'm an old time black and white shooter, this may give me the inspiration to get back into it.

    Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete