Pages

Monday 5 October 2009

Baby Chameleon


A Camera Critter image 

One of the six baby Chameleon in Dublin Zoo. This one may be no bigger than a 1 euro coin, but he could  move fast. And try to get a clean image with no movement was fun.  As I was saying in the post below, I did manage to get am image when converted to b&w that the background had enough tonal separation so that it would work.

If it's your first tie here from the Camera Critters site than you can click on the Animal Link to take you to all the animal posted on the site. 

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! But how do the keepers keep track of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, my...! He is just the cutest litle creature!! Now I know what to whish for at christmas ;)

    Lol... So you were about to delete me ;) It is so typical me to be engaged for a period, and suddently I just need a break. Quite a long break this time, but I am so thankful that people still remember me ;) ...and that you didn`t delete me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think one could have done any better with this photo, really perfect in b/w.

    ReplyDelete