Pages

Friday 26 February 2010

Wicklow Coast


Here is your SkyWatch Friday image.
Don't even go there. What can I say I'm hooked on the portrait landscape.
You might have noticed that I changed the name of the last post because I got the name of the location wrong. So I am calling this one Wicklow Coast until I ask my Sherpa Guide ( Gavin help ? ) whats the location for the above image.
The light was very harsh so I waited for the sun to go behind the clouds before I was happy with the light levels and composition. Again we waited for people to disappear from off the sand dunes. You can't see it but I found a football in the long grass just in front of me. So if anybody lost a football it's there.
So this is the second image from the Wicklow trip and we are moving up the coast from the last post and I will continue on the journey up the coast for the next post.
Have a good weekend and see you all next week.



7 comments:

  1. Ok my Sherpa Guide aka Gavin tells me this is Kilmichael Strand, Co Wicklow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photo. This looks like rugged country. I admire the range and depth of tone you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am awed by the composition.
    Joyce U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont blame you for being hooked on the potrait landscape. They're amazing gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete