Pages

Thursday 3 December 2009

Baltimore Beacon shoreline



Here is your SkyWatch Image.

Our final location, Balitmore, Co Cork and the Baltimore Beacon. The problem is that I can't show you the image I want to show as the client has not seen the image yet so is would not be good practice to show you. Mind you if you go over to Peter Cox website Link Here, you will see a version of the image I have but mine is in b&w and none of that tilt and shift. Peter has a got story behind the image so jump over and read it.
Welcome back.
The above image was taken down on the shoreline looking up at the Beacon. I like the way the waves play with the clouds in the sky to draw your eye into the image.

9 comments:

  1. How cool, so this is Baltimore Co Cork. It is a beautiful photo. Well done! I love the color version too. Some day I hope to visit Ireland and maybe I will see the Baltimore Beacon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning. The B&W really brings out the textures perfectly, the shoreline, the sea, and the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is wow. Sorry I haven't been able to visit as often recently, it will be fun to catch up with your work.

    All the best
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great scenery, Looks like a painting to me, very nice!!

    Happy SWF.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like a rocket ready to launch :)
    Very futuristic/sci-fi looking frame, me like it! :)

    ReplyDelete