Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2009

White Head



Here is your Watery Wednesday image.

This is called White Head or Kilnbane near Ballycastle, Co Antrim. You have one major walk down hundreds and hundreds of steps to get to this location. Not bad going down but going back up OMG. We did not get to this location this time round as I think the climb would have killed us. So this is an old image I dub up for you today.

The reason for this is I am having a few problems with my computer systems today. One is having a Kernal panic ( what ever that is ), another is locking up when I open Firefox after it was updated and my main Mac will not access the Internet for some unknown reason. So I am back to my old G4 running PPC Linux (tech talk sorry) to upload this. Lets hope after a goodnight sleep all will be well in the morning.

9 comments:

  1. Very rocky coastline, the sky looks so dramatic in monochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular - especially the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite stretch of coastline in G Britain :) What year is this photo from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Kitty :)
    May 2007 if my memory is right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very dramatic. Wonderful perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo. So tranquil & serene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot Neal - I especially like the way you've captured a real senses of movement with thos ripples spreading out in the f/g

    To my eye, there's not enough separation between the spit /headland in the middle distance and the one in the far distance.

    So not quite up to your usual standard in control over the tones, methinks ;)

    But there again I am nit-picking, so ignore me!

    Mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. (oops, that should be Neil, sorry!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you solve your computer problems soon. How frustrating!

    Lovely view, one which I will probably never climb down to see. I find going DOWN excruciating...too much climbing in the mountains when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete