Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2009

The last of Salterstown



It think that this is the last of my images from Salterstown location with a couple of wave shots. The funny think is, they are the last images I took at the locations before I moved to the next location which was Port Beach. I love the movement in the water. I am in the process of getting my hands on a 10stop ND Filter which will give me a 20-30 seconds exposure time in day light. I have seen some images from other photographers who have used this filter and they look amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, a 10 stop?! I am anxious to see the results.

    About them powerlines, always in the way when looking south into downtown. A nuisance. But they are such a visual, it would be strange not to have them. And my photoshop skills are not that honed for removing them from my photo.

    ReplyDelete