Pages

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Mountains, Lakes and Rivers.

Inverbeg Lough

This image is part of my Mountains, Lakes and Rivers Gallery on www.nmsphoto.com website.
It's from a place called Turlough, Connemara, Co. Galway along the R340. Again while on a family holiday out for a drive from Galway to Clifden along the coast roads. We had magic weather that day and the clouds played ball for me. I think it took us about 4 hours to travel 60km's as I was stopping every few kilometers to take photo's of the wonderful landscape.
The back drop for this image was The Maumturk Mountains and The Twelve Bens with the vast lowland of lakes and forests from Connemare making up the foreground.

I will be starting of my travels again this year with a 2 day visit again in Galway at the end of January. So lets hope the weather is good so that a few more new images can be added to my Gallery section.

No comments:

Post a Comment