Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2007

Killiney Bay

This is an image of Killiney Bay, Dublin a couple of week ago. I was on a family day trip to Bray and to visit the Aquarium. You could see the clouds rolling in. We sat down for our packed lunch just are it started to rain very heavy. There was no way I was going to drive all the way back home to Navan. We decided to take the scenic drive way home along the coast road. Thanks to the GPS system in the car I was able to find the road. Along the way you drive past Killiney Bay and the Dart rail line. The clouds started to break up and the sun was started to shine again. We stopped at this location and walked down and over the railway bridge to the beach. This is one of the images I took .


When the sun came out I was running around to find different location with rock formations in the foreground. The background was covered with the mountains ( The Suger loaf as it's called ) and clouds. I got in total about 5 different images of the bay and was well pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment