Pages

Thursday 19 February 2009

Camus Bay





It's that time of the week again - SkyWatch Friday -

This image shows Camus Bay, Co Galway. A quick jump out of the car along the R336, which is the road out of Galway city along the coast towards Spiddle and on towards Maam Cross. What we have here is an image showing the 2 mountain ranges of Connemara, which are The Twelve Pins and Manumturk Mountains. Also we had wonderful clouds which transformed the sky. If I'am right I drove the the family mad as we ( sorry I stopped ) stopped so many times. The children were back on my side after a couple of Ice creams later.

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic black and white photo, I love this pic.

    Have a great weekend!
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks at those beautiful clouds! And the boulders are wonderful too.

    My Sky Watch photo is at
    East Gwillimbury Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me that there are so many shades of black and white! Gorgeous photo and say thanks to the kids for being good sports!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be a crime not to capture this scene. You truly make the arguement for monochrome landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful landskape - and I love the depht in you photo. Looks great in B&W :)

    Have a lovley weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful B&W. The clouds almost look 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - so much dimension and contrast. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really beautiful black and whites. i love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful B&W photo looks like a few places around my area.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see you joined the skywatch team. Great move. Your photos are perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete