Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2008

I bhFocas

Another good Friend and fellow Landscape Photographer Peter Cox was involved in a tv series for the Irish tv channel TG4.

Peter said :

"the work I've been doing for the TG4 series called 'I bhFocas' (In Focus). This will be a 6 part series starting in September . All of the episodes have been shot at this point, with only a couple of small segments still needing completion.
The programme is hosted by Sean O'Donaile and features a different guest every week. The guest chooses a series of locations that are important to them personally. At each location, a photograph is made and a photographic tip is passed on to the viewers. At the end of every programme, the guest is presented with a print from each location and gets to pick their favourite one.
While I am not seen on camera, I was heavily involved in the program's photographic content. Each week, I'll be putting the images from that episode online for you to look at in detail. I hope you enjoy the images and the show as much as I enjoyed making them!"
  
The first episode will air at 8pm on Thursday the 25th of September and at the same time on each subsequent Thursday for 6 weeks total.

And take a look at http://www.inferno.tv/broadcast/files/page8-1054-pop.html - it's the title sequence for the TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment