Pages

Monday 15 October 2007

Sunrise Sunset

I am starting to take some colour photographs and they can be seen at the following link SunriseSunset. This is a Picasa Web Album containing all my images from Sunrise and Sunsets across Ireland.



Getting up at about 4:30 in the morning to travel to the east coast and be ready at the location around 30mins before you see a bit of light for the Sunrise images. The Sunsets are from the west coast taken between the hours of 7:00 and 10:00 in the evening depending on the time of the year. I have to thank the guy's from "Viewpoints" for starting me on this colour photography path. I am starting to like these colour images, but I will still be taking all my work in Black & White have no fear. So as I said follow the link to the SunriseSunset web album and post your comments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment