Pages

Thursday 2 September 2010

Droma Valley


The Irish Weather is a funny old thing. Here in this image we have snow on the mountain tops with sun, wind and rain down in the valley. Only in Ireland can you have all this in the space of a day.
Droma Valley can be found on the Dingle Peninsula. Taken with my G10 as had packed all the main camera equip away. Stopped here too see what it looked like as it looked interesting on the map. A mental note to come back here and do a bit more exploring around.
Not many posts of late due too many things going on and not time to get out, take a snap or two and then process them on the computer. I'm still going through the image from my last trip up in Donegal. Also I did manage to grad an hour or two to get out one evening to the River Boyne and captured some interesting images. I will post them over the next couple of weeks.
Marathons are back on again with me being away every weekend in September.

More SkyWatch Friday can be found here

5 comments:

  1. Love the black and white work done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I like it! Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed by the lay of the land; but your choice of black and white for this image is perfect. As I have said before, your work reminds me of Ansel Adams. Great job!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! Mother nature and you work perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete