Pages

Thursday 24 June 2010

Conor Pass Again


OMG it's being 1 month since my last confession sorry Blog Post.

What can I say?
I have being very buzzy fly all over Europe that past month or two working for MarathonFoto. During this time I have taken well over 50,000 images of runners. The season is now over for a while so I can get back to doing some more Landscape work.
So where did I leave you?
Yes up on the Conor Pass on the Dingle Peninsula, Co Kerry. It's a funny old world here in Ireland but that's one of the many reasons I love it so much. In the last post you can see the snow capped mountains and storm clouds moving in. This image taken from the same spot but turned to my right, we have wonderful blue sky and some sunshine over the Slievanea Mountain. I love the play with the light and the shadows cast by the clouds on the mountain face.
After getting the new camera system back in April, this was the only time I got to use it. It has being sitting safe and sound in my backpack. Last week I did manage to get out and travelled up to The Mourne Mountains. Next week I'm off to one of my favorite location as a base for the week, Westport Co Mayo.
So it's this post for another week or I might get one uploaded on Saturday before I'm on the road again.
More Sky's can be found at SkyWatch Friday here.

7 comments:

  1. this is one impressive photo, otherwordly and mysterious. Awesome! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! We love Ireland - as bikers we know many from the North West 200!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wondering where you were. Another gorgeous photo. The cloud shadows are particularly fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous photo!
    Greetings from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have been tardy in keeping my blog up to date, but unfortunately not because I'm busy taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Close to Heaven - what a spectacular sight - you have to be a happy man!

    all the best for your next trip

    :)

    ReplyDelete